Polyvinyl Record Co.
Online Orders: 217-403-1752 ext. 223
Press & Publicity:
Wholesale and Distribution:
All Other Inquiries:
Polyvinyl is currently seeking a Marketing Administrator in our Champaign, IL office.
This is a full time (Monday - Friday) position in Champaign, IL and is open immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate press requests for label & artists.
- Act as Label Liaison with promoters for artists on tour.
- Help to maintain content on Polyvinyl’s website, Sound Cloud, YouTube, etc.
- Must have 1 yr minimum professional experience in marketing and/or bachelor’s degree in marketing (or a related field).
- Should be self-motivated and goal-driven, solving challenges proactively
- Proven strong communication skills and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask with great attention to detail.
- Must effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising quality.
- Must have the ability to work in a tight-knit, community-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a passion for music and the desire to grow alongside the Polyvinyl family.
- Minimum two-year commitment preferred.
- Must have experience with Gmail and basic email etiquette
- Must be polite, friendly & courteous to coworkers and colleagues
- Must be able to follow instructions explicitly
- Salaried position
- Health insurance and retirement plan
- Ten annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Salary based on experience
We’re excited to hear from you and want to learn more about what you can bring to this position! For consideration please send cover letter and resume by April 3rd, 2017 to
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.